Search the forum,

Discuss Potterton HE115 constant dripping from PRV into tun dish in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, long term leaking from tun dish, (only recently discovered as the water was being absorbed by the piece of carpet under the boiler) highlighted the fact that water is constantly dripping into the tun dish, presumably from the PRV. I'm about to fit a new tun dish, so hopefully the external leak will stop, but would welcome any suggestions as to how to stop the constant dripping into the tun dish when the boiler is switched on.

Get a gas safe engy to have a look could be two possibility s but both require the services of a gas safe engy

Isn't that a HE STORE? Doesn't that need a G3 engineer?

It's one of the big ones fills the airing cupboard :D

Depends where it's dripping from but as you need to remove panels need to be gas safe

It's one of the big ones fills the airing cupboard :D

Depends where it's dripping from but as you need to remove panels need to be gas safe
I have one in my house. It has the burner and heat store built into one. Even though technically you can take the top half off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Potterton HE115 constant dripping from PRV into tun dish in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I have a PRV located in a heated plant room that is between a pair of stop cocks. It was installed to keep pressure under 3 Bar a couple of years ago but I have noticed an area of verdigris on the piece from the main body to the gauge. I wondered if this might be sign of a leak / trouble or...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need some urgent advice. I've Just come home after going out for evening, to discover hallway floor and kitchen floor covered in water. On further inspection I discovered that water was coming from boiler cupboard. On looking in boiler cupboard I found boiler has started leaking water...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, Baxi Ecoblue System boiler which was recently serviced just before Christmas. There has since been a constant but slow drip coming from the black nylon plastic drain plug at the back of the boiler which is accessible from the underneath. It does not appear to be from the thread...
Replies
Views
T
A constant ‘hum’ noise has started and I’ve traced it back to the water meter in the street in front of the house. The noise internally can be heard from the stopcock and you can feel a bit of vibration in the pipe work around the stopcock. The dials on the water meter are dead still when there...
Replies
Views
Have a large CH system, not sure the volume but a mix of column radiators and UFH means it's probably 250L or more. Runs on a Vaillant Ecotec 630 that's been OK for 7 years, but recently started losing pressure (needs topping up weekly). Had a new EV (old one was full of water apparently)...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock