Search the forum,

Discuss Potterton F50 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Butchico

Hi

My elderly mothers boiler has stopped working and im looking for some advice.
She has a potterton f50.
This has been an on going issue for a while now and its finally kicked the bucket.

She called me up as the the fuses had tripped. Clicked the breakers and the boiler isnt turning on
She has told me she has been pressing the reset button everytime the boiler cuts for a while now but it is in the compressed position all the time.

There doesnt seem to be any power to the boiler (no fan noise or ignition)

If anyone has any advise please help!

:welcome:Hi Butchico and welcome to the forum's you need a gassafe engineer to check over the boiler ..where are you based ? You can try on the I'm looking for a plumber/gassafe engineer section of the forum's .....regards Turnpin

Boiler won't ignite unless fan is working. If you cannot hear fan and you have 240 volts at the boiler then its a job for gas safe engineer. If mother is in receipt of state benefits then grant available for new boiler.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Potterton F50 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock