Search the forum,

Discuss potterton ec three 215 e in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

ambrosia

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
on a potterton ec three 215 e, what is comfort set point

really fiddly control on that boiler, I couldnt figure how to get it on low flame or high flame and in trying, ruined the settings for comfort set point, i'm guessing its kind of like a frost stat and the boiler fires when ever the temp goes below 35 degrees

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to potterton ec three 215 e in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I am generally a decent handyman, can usually make 2+2=4 and take care of most things to avoid troubling experts with just the basics, but know also not to bumble around blindly beyond that. We moved house last week and with the glorious hot weather we weren't bothered about the heating, more...
Replies
Views
Hi, I recently had the Vaillant weather comp VRC720f and VR71 fitted to my hot water tank, radiator circuit and UFH downstairs (run via heatmiser). My aim is to run the boiler on modulation at a low temperature. I've figured out I can heat the home well on a minus temp day at a flow temp of 45...
Replies
Views
Hi looking for some advice here if anyone would be so kind. Our existing system consists of an Ideal Logic Heat H15 heat only boiler paired to a 180L Kingspan Tribune XE Unvented Indirect Hot Water Cylinder (this is the Dual Stat version). Zone 1 (Downstairs) consists of 7 Radiators + Plumbed...
Replies
Views
C
Hi, I'm English and live in the Czech Republic and I'm having difficulty with my heating system. Unfortunately, I cant find any heating engineer that speaks English! Both the engineer that built the fireplace and the heating engineer that service the system dont agree with each other on system...
Replies
Views
Hi Sorry I can't find my original first post which stated the problem I had with a plumber. To update you all he finally admitted fault and came out last week to rectify the pipe work problem. Im now left with another issue.. Sigh! He's probably messed up my motorised valve that feeds the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock