Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Checkout our Plumbers Insurance area - heavily discounted Public Liability Insurance and Van Insurance specifically designed for plumbers.

Discuss Portfolio!!! I will pay!!! in the Gas Safe Register Forum - Public Forum area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

Tags:
  1. Hugbru

Hugbru New Member

Hi Guys

Same old thing as my previous post's, I am still looking for somebody to shadow/help in order to build up my portfolio.
    Its getting to the stage now that I am contemplating paying somebody to let me go out with them.

If anybody has any opportunity for me to go out and assist onsite please let me know.

I am mainly concerned about central heating, boilers etc, as I've come to realise that its hard enough to gather evidence for just boilers let alone Cookers and fires also.

I have experience in Gas and plumbing and have plumbing NVQ.

Even its just a Service or Lanlord certificate please let me know.
    I am available Tuesdays and Saturdays as I work fulltime they are the only days I am away from work.

I'm based near Sutton Coldfield but I have transport so can travel to site

I am 29 years old.
    I will get liability insurance.

If you can help me, I will send over my number.

Thanks Guys

2. Lds

Lds New Member

Hello hugbru,

I have just been through the same issues you will be going through wrt your portfolio. I was knocking on gas safe registered company doors and asking them direct (it’s harder for them to say no to your face rather then a phone call or email)
    It takes some persistence but you will get there.

Regards.

• Like Like x 2