Search the forum,

Discuss Portfolio help west midlands will pay ££ in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SPUD94

Cmon im desperate to get my portfolio completed after being let down by a so called friend of mine!
I understand that this experience is something that doesn't come for free and i want this so bad as this is the one thing that will be holding me back and stopping me from taking my acs. Im always willing to learn and im not one of these gob sh*tes who thinks they know everything and i know im forever going to learning everday in this trade i just need a chance! Ive worked as a labourer on agencies since i was 18 im now 23 and still hold my cscs card not that this will help but im just telling you abit about myself, i completed my level 2 plumbing and heating at college not voa fast track and took pride in all of my work achieving distinctions and merits in all of my tests. Im so eager to work and learn, im not just some div who hasnt got a clue practically when it comes to working on the tools, someone give me a hand please think of that time you needed a chance

Cmon im desperate to get my portfolio completed after being let down by a so called friend of mine!
I understand that this experience is something that doesn't come for free and i want this so bad as this is the one thing that will be holding me back and stopping me from taking my acs. Im always willing to learn and im not one of these gob sh*tes who thinks they know everything and i know im forever going to learning everday in this trade i just need a chance! Ive worked as a labourer on agencies since i was 18 im now 23 and still hold my cscs card not that this will help but im just telling you abit about myself, i completed my level 2 plumbing and heating at college not voa fast track and took pride in all of my work achieving distinctions and merits in all of my tests. Im so eager to work and learn, im not just some div who hasnt got a clue practically when it comes to working on the tools, someone give me a hand please think of that time you needed a chance

Hallo And welcome

Maybe you should tell us where you based it would help all the other engineers.

Good luck

Kind regards

Ron

Hello Ron, yeah that would be a start haha didn't realise I didn't include that info, :oops:
I'm based in Birmingham.. Oldbury B68 postcode.

Thanks mate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Portfolio help west midlands will pay ££ in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I'm looking for a gas engineer who I can work with so I can complete my portfolio. I have done level 2 and 3 tech cert along with bpec gas foundation and in order to progress to ACS, I have to finish my portfolio. I also want to learn plumbing along with gas so I can learn more things. I...
Replies
Views
I’m finding it hard breaking into the industry. I’m a trainee plumber living in London Hello, I'm a trainee plumber who lives in London who's found it challenging trying to find a place to work, or gain experience in order to obtain my nvq level 2 even though I've passed my level 2 diploma 2...
Replies
Views
Please can anyone help or point me in the right direcrion. I have recently completed a 18 month bpec management learning programme (apprenticeship) I am now qualified in CCN1, CENWAT, MET1, Unvented, CONGLP1PD. I need to get my CONGLP1-LAV as that is the work I am hoping to predominately do...
Replies
Views
Hello I’m looking for work as a trainee/mate. I live in Lancashire and attended college in Leeds so don’t mind travelling anywhere in the north west. I’m looking to complete my NVQ portfolio the jobs I require On site observation with the college assessor: Health & Safety x2 Installation of...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. I m Ahmed from Nottingham. I complete my gas safe course 1st part in college and now I need to complete my portfolio. College offer me to work with them but unfortunately I can't get this offer because my college is Birmingham . So I m looking any Registered Gas safe engineer in...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock