Search the forum,

Discuss Points system, What is it? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you mean trophys ?

image.png

Never noticed so just had a look and everyone is on 113 points

How come everyone has the 113 ? and does it change or is it a starter number

I've not really configured it yet but we can dish out points and award trophies for various things.

On some of our forums we have them setup for a bit of a laugh but others take it quite serious.

Got other things to fix and install and sort out first so don't take it to heart if you have all maxed out at 113 lol I'll make some more for you to gain soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Points system, What is it? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, as it’s starting to get chilly at night, we’re thinking of having the heating on at night… well the wife is. Which led me to wonder whats the point of having a room stat when the radiators all have their own thermostat controls? We currently have just a time controller for the heating...
Replies
Views
Hi all , on a pressurised heating system is it ok to take a flow and return up into the loft and down again to install new radiator also would it be prudent to put AAV at the high point , thanx in advance . Howy
Replies
Views
Hello all, I live in a flat that has communal heating through a single pipe system. I recently had replaced a deco flat panel (waffle) radiator with a more mundane type 22 panel radiator. The problem is that the new radiator sort of worked in the beginning, but it does not emit any heat now...
Replies
Views
As recommended by the welcome email, hello all, my name is James Pirie and I am not a plumber but a keen DIY enthusiast mostly due to the severe lack of plumbers available in our area of the North West of Sutherland in Scotland. I have done some pipework, tap replacements and fixed some leaking...
Replies
Views
When I turn on our CH there's a lot of noise from one specific part of the system - the pipes on the landing, and one radiator. It sounds like air, and the landing radiator needs bleeding regularly (about once a month), even though it isn't the highest point in the system. The two upright rads...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock