Search the forum,

Discuss Plume Management Kit in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaydebruyne

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
I'm being sent to fit a plume management kit for a worcester greenstar 25i tomorrow.. Are these pretty easy to fit? Do they just fit on the end of the exhaust??

Tried looking for a manual but couldn't find one.

Cheers

Last edited:
it says the joints must be sealed, with flue jointing compound?

It is very simple to do. All the joints are push fit and don't require any extra sealant.

it says the joints must be sealed, with flue jointing compound?

fire rated silicon, but tbh never seen it done, and wouldn't bother my self as looks wrong and will peal in a few years anyway

Cool, cheers guys.. much appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Plume Management Kit in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Folks, Where is the place to order a Vaillant filling loop, please? I looked around on the net but can't seem to find it as a kit. I'm not doing the job but he wants to know what to buy and replace it himself and asked me where to get one. I said I'd have a mooch. He sent this picture. I...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I am fortunate to be at the stage where I'm looking to expand and take on a plumber to help with the workload. I am new to this and cant figure out the best way to do it, i tried Indeed but the fees, in my opinion are wild. just wondering how everyone else manages to get round this...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Desperately in need of help. Getting very annoyed with myself Replaced the click plug in my bathroom for a new Basin Slotted one along with the Thomas Dudley Basin Waste kit All relatively straightforward to put together but why is it still dripping I'm using the preexisting metal...
Replies
Views
Just had a new Worcester Bosch Greenstar 30Ri fitted with the magnetic filter. When the system is running the boiler is so quiet but there is a sound of trickling water through the filter, loud enough to hear quite clearly and is pretty annoying. I wouldn't of thought trapped air would sound...
Replies
Views
I'm having a nightmare trying to find matt black wall or deck mounted bath mixer taps with 3/4 fitting that work on 0.2 bar. From tank to tap, I have around 2.4 metres, so a pressure of a little over 0.2 bar. The flow measured from the tap currently fitted is 11 litres per minute. Pretty much...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock