Search the forum,

Discuss Plumbing work wanted in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

stephen13

Hi my name is Stephen Lang I live in the Southampton area and am a Level 2 qualified Plumber, I am also taking my Level 3 at the moment however I really need the on site experience rather than learning it out of a book because its not the same so if anybody needs a helping hand please let me know.

Hi Stephen and welcome hope you find what you are looking for regardsTurnpin:cool3:

Good luck with finding a placement! At the moment it's a case of please join the very long queue! I'm glad i did my apprenticeship years ago, I don't think I would have got a place in today's market :L

Alright mate keep going !! I havnt even started level 3 stuff yet just keep doing my own work and set up as a sole trader.

Joel !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Plumbing work wanted in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock