Search the forum,

Discuss Plumbing work - Farnborough, Clapham - commercial in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

MOSSEP

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Hi,

I'm looking for a plumber who can work in Farnborough and or Clapham for 2 jobs we have secured.

Both are commercial fits outs, ones a go kart centre comprising of ladies and gents toilets and changing areas and small kitchens / bars. The other is a restaurant.

I'm looking for someone with experience working in these environments, ideally not a domestic plumber.

Work starts last week of August.

Please get in touch if your interested, via PM or through our website.

Martin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Plumbing work - Farnborough, Clapham - commercial in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

A
Hi all I'm a limited company that's been running for 12 years and I have a lot of ongoing work, 99% commercial, and a lot of it plumbing, in London and the Southeast I'm looking for an experienced self employed engineer (or another ltd company like myself), own transport, tools etc. good rates...
Replies
Views
My name is Chanel i’m 19 years old i’ve just finished my level 2 plumbing course and i’m looking for an apprenticeship or someone who could take me out a couple days of the week to help me get more experience. I did 1 week of work experience at equans doing maintenance but i wouldn’t mind...
Replies
Views
Hi, A little about the business: I currently own a plumbing business (website and marketing) - looking to target residential and commercial market (i.e. tendering to main contractors flats etc). My background is a commercial manager, I use to do plumbing years back so technically I would not...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I am a junior plumber based in South East London (Zone 1), but can get to most areas quite easily. In terms of Qualifications I have completed level 2 Diploma in Plumbing and Heating with 1 years experience working as an emergency response engineer primarily carrying out maintenance...
Replies
Views
Hawkeye Plumbing LLC, a small, local, and established plumbing company in Burleson TX is looking to hire licensed plumbers and apprentices to join our team. We specialize in residential and commercial service and repair of sewer, water and gas systems, we are hourly, so theres no worries about...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock