Search the forum,

Discuss plumbing student looking for an apprenticeship East Midlands region in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

A.SPlumbNotts

Hi I'm new to the forum my name is Aaron I'm 17 (18 soon) currently studying plumbing lv 1 at college and finish around spring/summer time and was hoping of getting an apprenticeship as a next step forward if anybody is looking to take on an apprentice who would work hard, or to give any advice would really appreciate it thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to plumbing student looking for an apprenticeship East Midlands region in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all, my name is Michael and I am 18. I have my level 2 and 3 qualifications in plumbing and I also have a full driving licence I cant find an apprenticeship. I'm based near Tadcaster, North Yorkshire (between Leeds and York). Does anyone know anybody that might want to take me on as an...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone I am a female, level 3 student currently looking for an apprenticeship. I currently study at south east college and I am looking for an employer to take me on and further my knowledge in this industry
Replies
Views
Vacancies within our Plumbing Team at City College Norwich Full time, £23.789 - £34,606 per annum dependant on appointment An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the City College Norwich Apprenticeships Team. Due to rising Industry demand we currently have vacancies for full time posts...
Replies
Views
Hi guys I’m hoping I find some luck here, I have currently finished my MLP gas course and soon to go in for my ACS exam for my CCN1 in a few months. I also hold my city and guilds in plumbing level 2, vented and unvented certs. I am currently looking for a few days of work experience where by I...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I really hope you can help me. I'm 26 now and live in London, I've been doing a bit of career hopping since leaving school at 16 in 2011. The first thing I done after secondary school was gain my Domestic Plumbing and Heating City and Guilds Level 2 and then 3 at college. However...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock