Search the forum,

Discuss Plumbing design books. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starky

Gas Engineer
Hi,

I'm new here so hello everyone. Could any please recommend good plumbing design books. E.g. How to calculate flow rates in given pipes.

Also any good plumbing books in general that might be useful to have.

Thanks.

Thank you townfanjon. Is this book also good for plumbing or is it heating specific?

No it is basically just heating and systems , good other books are by Trelor , Blower , one of the best as an overall learn is the plumbing and technical certificate books by Heinemann .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Plumbing design books. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, i'm doing some heatloss calculations, going by a fairly old plumbing book. The formula for calculating heatloss would be Surface Area x Temp Diff x U-Value = Heatloss My question is, when calculating the heatloss through a ceiling, so downstairs to upstairs, the temp difference would be...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I'm sniffing around what to expect of getting a job in plumbing. My job makes me redundant at the end of September. The whole warehouse moves to the Midlands from Bridgewater. Meanwhile I'm doing my NVQ level 2 in plumbing. The goal of the course is Renewable Energy Engineer. I'll...
Replies
Views
I am starting a large victorian renovation and it will involve, (amongst everything else) installation of an entirely new heating and plumbing system. Plumbing, like most trades, seems to have two main aspects; design and installation. The installation part on my last two projects was painful...
Replies
Views
Hello hello,, Hoping there are some experts or experienced Bulgarian plumbing chaps in this site ?. Here in the UK I can fit a bathroom just with the experience I have picked up over a lifetime. I can make copper pipe runs isolaters taps sink shower etc but me and the missus have bought a small...
Replies
Views
Hi, A little about the business: I currently own a plumbing business (website and marketing) - looking to target residential and commercial market (i.e. tendering to main contractors flats etc). My background is a commercial manager, I use to do plumbing years back so technically I would not...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock