Search the forum,

Discuss Plumbing courses and Training in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Varley

Some suggestions:

OLCI
College
Apprenticeship

Add to list...

Doing the 6129 plumbing course with PPL at mo. Good Course with good tutors. Recommended to anyone who is starting with very little knowledge!

Doing the 6129 plumbing with PPL at moment. Well, recommended! Lot to get in, in the 8 week period. and would suggest that you read up on as many topics covered in the syllabus as possible before going!

I'd read good reviews about PPL :) and was considering training with them too. However, VIY (Leeds) offer free accomodation (houseshare and subject to £250 to cover utility bills) which is a very tempting offer. ;)

Building Trade Skills Centre Ltd - BTSC

anyone know much about them?

just been reading a few posts thought i'd let everyone know about ntps training in hyde, giving away a decent tool kit and books for revision included in the cost, which is cheaper than btsc and the others, definatly worth a phone call.

there's a big shiny bentley parked outside and it stinks of salesmen. need i say more?

oh very funny. actually i just didnt want you all getting ripped off!! tel you what why dont you check it out and do the math for yourself mate!!!

oh and i used to be a national sales manager! got a problem with that plumber?

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry greenday, that wasn't directed at your recommendation...it was in response to the aforementioned organisation in this thread. and it wasn't a joke!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Plumbing courses and Training in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Our kitchen mixer tap has started dripping. Like so much of the plumbing in our almost new build bungalow, it is lacking! The plumber didn't install any isolating cocks in the H&C feed to the tap so how can I identify which of the valves is passing? Shut the whole H&C water system down?
Replies
Views
Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't rip me off? An office guy recommended me to apply for government rebates and get it installed through timetosave.com.au. How reliable is this...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
I want to reconnect some outbuildings to an existing water supply. The supply pipe is old 22mm MDPE and buried for a fair distance so not going to dig it up and replace it 😬. Question is can I use normal 22mm plumbing push-fit connectors to make the connection as finding 22mm MDPE fittings...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock