Search the forum,

Discuss Plumbing Course in North London in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

stoica85

Hi,

Does anyone can recommend me a plumbing college in North London? I would like to attend a part time 6035 Level 2 course.

Thank you!

Hi Stoica85 and welcome I think Stevetheplumber attended a college in North London some [ ahem] year`s ago he may be along soon to advise you best of luck regards turnpin:yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Plumbing Course in North London in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there, looking to gain experience as a plumber's mate in Essex area, I'm from Rayleigh and have a full driving licence and Van. Looking for a step into domestic plumbing. I have experience working in general property maintenance for a family business. I have completed a Level 2 technical...
Replies
Views
Plumbing courses are listed on the forum but did you know we also have course information on the tilers forum and Electricians forums too? You can find courses for Tilers here and courses for Electricians here!
Replies
Views
Hi there, I'm sniffing around what to expect of getting a job in plumbing. My job makes me redundant at the end of September. The whole warehouse moves to the Midlands from Bridgewater. Meanwhile I'm doing my NVQ level 2 in plumbing. The goal of the course is Renewable Energy Engineer. I'll...
Replies
Views
Hello i have completed my level 2 plumbing course and looking for experience to gain in London i will work less or free just for the skill in plumbing
Replies
Views
Hello all, my name is Michael and I am 18. I have my level 2 and 3 qualifications in plumbing and I also have a full driving licence I cant find an apprenticeship. I'm based near Tadcaster, North Yorkshire (between Leeds and York). Does anyone know anybody that might want to take me on as an...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock