Search the forum,

Discuss Plumbing Apprentice in Coventry/Rugby/Warwickshire in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rhyno

Hi all,

I'm Ryan, I'm 23 and have previous experience in plumbing & heating with a large contractor in coventry. I am looking for someone who I can apprentice with for my NVQ.

I currently attend warwickshire college, working towards my C&G level 2. I want to start my NVQ as soon as possible but the contractor I worked for does not have the frequency of plumbing I need for my NVQ.

Im competent in jointing, soldering, bending, clipping, running pipe, draining down systems & fitting traps and waste.

I have spend just shy of a year working in the trade as an apprentice, I'm hardworking and will preform any task required. I have my own hand tools, pipe cutters, bender and blow torch.

I know it's tough out there I'm just hoping I can be given a chance. I can provide references from plumbers I have worked with.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Plumbing Apprentice in Coventry/Rugby/Warwickshire in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there, I'm sniffing around what to expect of getting a job in plumbing. My job makes me redundant at the end of September. The whole warehouse moves to the Midlands from Bridgewater. Meanwhile I'm doing my NVQ level 2 in plumbing. The goal of the course is Renewable Energy Engineer. I'll...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I am a junior plumber based in South East London (Zone 1), but can get to most areas quite easily. In terms of Qualifications I have completed level 2 Diploma in Plumbing and Heating with 1 years experience working as an emergency response engineer primarily carrying out maintenance...
Replies
Views
Hello I’m looking for work as a trainee/mate. I live in Lancashire and attended college in Leeds so don’t mind travelling anywhere in the north west. I’m looking to complete my NVQ portfolio the jobs I require On site observation with the college assessor: Health & Safety x2 Installation of...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm new here! I've bought my first house - needs a fair bit of work doing to it, including the plumbing. I'm keen to do stuff myself rather than getting contractors in, wherever possible, not just for cost, but also because I want to learn (a useful life skill surely!) I'll...
Replies
Views
I am starting a large victorian renovation and it will involve, (amongst everything else) installation of an entirely new heating and plumbing system. Plumbing, like most trades, seems to have two main aspects; design and installation. The installation part on my last two projects was painful...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock