1. Hi, welcome to the new look UKPlumbersForums.co.uk - Login with your usual login details, or sign up if you don't already have an account. If you post just once, all the advertisements get automatically removed. We have some competitions coming soon, and lots of new feaures. 

Dismiss Notice

Couple of important things to note. 1. We use Cookies, deal with it. Every website does. 2. Nobody but a currently-registered Gas Engineer should be touching gas or gas appliances. Don't mess with gas at all. 

Discuss Plumbing Academy Edenbridge in the Plumbing Courses area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

1. SteveWannadoGas

SteveWannadoGas Member

Has anyone trained there? Does anyone have any opinions? I know someone who went there and it rather sounds like "tell you anything to sell you a very expensive gas/plumbing course".

Cant comment myself of course.

2. rpm

rpm Trusted Plumber Top Contributor!!

Edenbridge, isn`t that Chris`s stomping area?

3. colshaws

colshaws Member

I have recently completed the course there and I am waiting to go back to sit the final exam/assessment. Not the best training school I have ever attended, they skip through a lot of the course, some of the appliances you use for practical dont work properly, its seems like they are teaching you JUST enough to get you through the course. I only chose them because at the time of booking they were the only people that were near to me to do the course on weekends, I now believe Able skills at dartford do a weekend course and I can recommend these as I have completed a a couple of electrical courses with them and found them very good.

4. colshaws

colshaws Member

The company that the plumbing academy use for the week long portfolio were excellent but unfortunately they do not offer full training.

5. SteveWannadoGas

SteveWannadoGas Member

Dunno. Does he go to TPA?