Search the forum,

Discuss Plumbet looking for work in the north east in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
As the title states. Things are a bit quite on the building sites and looking to get a few jobs in to tide me over till the work picks up again. Mainly worked on new build for the last 2 years 1st 2nd and final fix. Excellent reviews on my bathroom fitting and have been noted for the neatness and how quick I can complete jobs while maintaining a high level of quality. Also have experience on commercial plumbing and one day heating swaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Plumbet looking for work in the north east in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, A little about the business: I currently own a plumbing business (website and marketing) - looking to target residential and commercial market (i.e. tendering to main contractors flats etc). My background is a commercial manager, I use to do plumbing years back so technically I would not...
Replies
Views
Hello I’m looking for work as a trainee/mate. I live in Lancashire and attended college in Leeds so don’t mind travelling anywhere in the north west. I’m looking to complete my NVQ portfolio the jobs I require On site observation with the college assessor: Health & Safety x2 Installation of...
Replies
Views
J
I am looking for a local plumber in the lu4 area or close to, this will mean under taking a new build site in the area which includes 1st fix ,2nd fix,finals and gas sign off. must have experience in new build and be gas qualified. if you are interested please all me Jon Benton on 07881893105
Replies
Views
JON BENTON
J
Hi, I just recently completed my Level 2 City & Guilds Plumbing Course and am now looking for bit of work / experience working alongside an experience plumber to further my knowledge, I am 33, based in Brentwood, Essex and have tools and car. I have done a few domestic jobs for friends and...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I am a junior plumber based in South East London (Zone 1), but can get to most areas quite easily. In terms of Qualifications I have completed level 2 Diploma in Plumbing and Heating with 1 years experience working as an emergency response engineer primarily carrying out maintenance...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock