Search the forum,

Discuss plumbers required for prestige project central london in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lee sibthorpe

We are looking for plumbers to join our installation team for a contract in central london

Large prestige property, good rates , experience essential

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to plumbers required for prestige project central london in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hey there, My organisation - the CIPD - is gathering work stories from people for a research project we're working and we're looking to get a story from a plumber. Anyone interested? The project is called Good Work Stories and its purpose is to spotlight job quality across different sectors...
Replies
Views
C
Looking for someone to join a motivated dynamic team of 7 engineers. Based in South West and Central London. Conpany has been running for four years. 8-5 £200 a day after CIS Deductions Overtime paid at £35 an hour Payday every Friday Van tools uniform provided
Replies
Views
Clemmie
C
Hello, I am looking for a heating engineer to diagnose and resolve an issue with my Vaillant EcoTec 832 combi boiler. Job Location: Copeland Rd, London. Job Description: Problem: The boiler is not providing heating under normal conditions, although hot water supply is fine. Interestingly...
Replies
Views
    • Funny
Calling all plumbing and heating engineers. We are doubling our heatpump installation team across the UK and need plumbers and heating engineers to help decarbonise the UK. You can apply directly on the Octopus website, or you can contact me directly.
Replies
Views
Hi there, looking to gain experience as a plumber's mate in London/Essex area, full driving licence. Looking for a step into domestic plumbing. looking for a change in my career and get into the the domestic plumbing world. I have 6 years experience working with commercial boilers, with skills...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock