Search the forum,

Discuss Plumbers/ Pipefitters/ Mechanical Mate seeking work in Leeds or Wakefield in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi

I have recently been made unemployed by NG Bailey and I am now seeking employment in the industry as a Plumbers/ Pipefitters/ Mechanical Mate in the Leeds or Wakefield area. If anyone knows of anyone seeking a mate their details would be appreciated.

Regards
Darren

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Plumbers/ Pipefitters/ Mechanical Mate seeking work in Leeds or Wakefield in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there, looking to gain experience as a plumber's mate in Essex area, I'm from Rayleigh and have a full driving licence and Van. Looking for a step into domestic plumbing. I have experience working in general property maintenance for a family business. I have completed a Level 2 technical...
Replies
Views
Hello I’m looking for work as a trainee/mate. I live in Lancashire and attended college in Leeds so don’t mind travelling anywhere in the north west. I’m looking to complete my NVQ portfolio the jobs I require On site observation with the college assessor: Health & Safety x2 Installation of...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I am a junior plumber based in South East London (Zone 1), but can get to most areas quite easily. In terms of Qualifications I have completed level 2 Diploma in Plumbing and Heating with 1 years experience working as an emergency response engineer primarily carrying out maintenance...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone i'm currently seeking a Plumber mate job. I'm currently living in Croydon London and i have a City& Guild level 1 and 2 Diploma.I served several years in the British Army and my work ethic is impeccable, it there anyone could post any link, employing or know any company who's...
Replies
Views
Hello, I’m 31 years old hard working and always try to produce quality work. I’ve just finished my level 2 diploma in Plumbing at Leeds college for building. I want to sign up to the NVQ L2 course but need a plumber to work with. I have my own Van and some tools. If there is anyone in the Leeds...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock