Search the forum,

Discuss plumbers mate wanted in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

SafeGasInstall

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
pls replay ONLY if you are self emloyed,have hand tools,driving licence +van ,RELIABLE and have experience
fitting bathrooms and hanging rads ! job available only if honest and reliable plus no mobile phone addicted plumbers please !
wages as little as £50 /per day for the first two weeks after that will be pay rice available only if there is drive to learn and become a plumber
contract work in red bridge (Essex)and south london + privet customers work in west london

if your offering them rice to become a plumber stan i dont think there's much incentive:rofl:

Hi SafeGasInstal,

What areas in South London are you looking at? I'm probably going to be free from 1st October and would be prepared to work for as little as £50 a day for a while providing I was gaining good experience (money can't buy that). I have my own tools, van, and very reliable - I can provide references to that effect if need be. However I do live in West Sussex so maybe a little too far from you.

As far as my experience goes, I've obtained my level 2 NVQ (not just the technical cert). I've only had experience in fitting a few bathrooms and hanging radiators as I've mainly done smaller jobs - e.g. fitting taps, replacing ball valves, sorting blocked wastes etc but I am a quick learner and very methodical in my work.

Not sure if it's what you're after or not but I'd be more then happy to meet up or phone you to discuss further.
Pete.

It will be every where I believe , I is a housing association jobs ! I think it will be one day team job ! In and out in a day !

Only me, but I'm not free at the moment! Thought you'd be inundated after all the threads where people offer to work for free!

Everybody wants a job Stan, but few want or are able to put a hard shift in especially on 1 day installs. You'll need a good partner or you'll burn yourself out. Hope you find one.

I cant believe there isn't 100's of people biting your arm off for this i hope something like this becomes available in my area when i am approaching my last few months in the army. I still have at least 13 months left but would be more than willing to give up my weekends for free to learn.

Everybody wants a job Stan, but few want or are able to put a hard shift in especially on 1 day installs. You'll need a good partner or you'll burn yourself out. Hope you find one.
most of the jobs will be ,conversion from open to seal system +valves ! and full installs ! will let you know how it will go ! have a guy coming but need one more to train and later do 5 a week !

Cracking opportunity for someone! Im struggling myself, had no luck with cvs and letters, can't give myself away.... Wish I was closer.

I cant believe there isn't 100's of people biting your arm off for this i hope something like this becomes available in my area when i am approaching my last few months in the army. I still have at least 13 months left but would be more than willing to give up my weekends for free to learn.

Problem is MONEY, not as simple as saying '100's of people etc.' if the job pays £50 a day then thats fine, if thats all the poster can afford etc or all he has to pay etc and this is not a moan at either of you.

I for one couldn't work for £50 a day simple. Cost of diesel etc, insurance etc. If someone has a pot of cash behind them to suppliment there income fine, this job is perfect for them. If they haven't well.................

Problem is MONEY, not as simple as saying '100's of people etc.' if the job pays £50 a day then thats fine, if thats all the poster can afford etc or all he has to pay etc and this is not a moan at either of you.

I for one couldn't work for £50 a day simple. Cost of diesel etc, insurance etc. If someone has a pot of cash behind them to suppliment there income fine, this job is perfect for them. If they haven't well.................

understand that completely as the reason i am able and willing to work weekends for free is because i already have a full time job. If i was jobless i would take £50 a day, would have to tough it out most weeks and realise there wont be much left in the pot after expenses have been paid but 250 quid a week is not bad at all. As you say it would be hard for most without a pot of cash to help but is a good opportunity to learn the trade.

this is a two weeks probation rate , as I did say in my early post ! I am NOT looking for a gas safe register competent person to work as a team ,looking for a plumbers mate some one willing to learn and get hands on the job ! I will be doing the install and need some one to shift tools and clean after me and drill flue how and put rads on the wall ,and change valves which is ideal opportunity for some one to LEARN , I have some one coming with me and he is a member here ,he did work with me on the new build job which I did back in July,but new build is not my cup of tee to be honest !
So I am looking for another guy to come along and join Safe Gas Install .

Hi There
I've been reading your thread, and I would jump at the chance myself but you are too far away. I'm near Hastings, but yes you all are right, I would of thought you would be tripping over yourself with people wanting a chance.

is this job still going, i live in hampshire on the borders of west sussex takes me an hour to get to south london dont know if thats to far. im currently coming to the end of my tech cert level 2 and need to find work to complete my nvq. i have working experience on site as a labourer and have a cscs card, own van and tools. im willing to work hard

You might have to put the rate up as the minimum wage is going up next month, unless of course you want a youngster where you can really pay them pittance, however they are unlikely to have their own van, let alone be able to afford the insurance or fuel to run the thing. I take it at these rates, your buying breakfast everyday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to plumbers mate wanted in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock