Search the forum,

Trainee Plumber Required plumbers mate wanted

Discuss plumbers mate wanted in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

southern gas

plumbers mate/trainee wanted in the reading area for southern gas contrats, please call adam on 07739903732 for more details thanks

Hello

I am based in Hedge End Southampton. Currently trying to finish off my CG 6129 in plumbing and heating with a private provider. I have my own tools and and van etc. Please advise on pay and conditions. Thanks

I am interested in changing mycareer and retraining to become a Plumbing and Heating engineer. I have foundan adults training course at Brockenhurst College offering a city and guildsnvq level 2/ diploma in plumbing & heating (6189-11). I have funded the course myself. The course is run on Monday and Tuesday evening between 6pm to 9pm. I started this course on Monday 14[SUP]th[/SUP] November 2011.

I live in Southampton and looking for an apprenticeship, I'm 36. I do not have a van or tools as of yet but will be willing to get them is a position comes up.

I am interested in changing mycareer and retraining to become a Plumbing and Heating engineer. I have foundan adults training course at Brockenhurst College offering a city and guildsnvq level 2/ diploma in plumbing & heating (6189-11). I have funded the course myself. The course is run on Monday and Tuesday evening between 6pm to 9pm. I started this course on Monday 14[SUP]th[/SUP] November 2011.

I live in Southampton and looking for an apprenticeship, I'm 36. I do not have a van or tools as of yet but will be willing to get them is a position comes up.

I think you should edit this before copy and pasting to every thread. Check spelling or ask some one else to read it for you

3 posts is not every thread.. please try to be civil to new members.

I am trying to help. Any perspective employer would surely look at the spelling and grammar as a basic skill. I just thought I would bring attention to this

You were being picky, simple as that.. if you wanted to highlight his grammar then there are politer way's of doing it..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to plumbers mate wanted in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there, looking to gain experience as a plumber's mate in Essex area, I'm from Rayleigh and have a full driving licence and Van. Looking for a step into domestic plumbing. I have experience working in general property maintenance for a family business. I have completed a Level 2 technical...
Replies
Views
I am city and guilds trainees live in Dartford. I am interested in working with a professional plumbing to get more experienced in the weekend Looking for your cooperation
Replies
Views
Hi all, Currently undergoing my level 2, hoping to get finished in the next few weeks. Looking to gain some experience, if anyone needs a mate etc. Im currently in the forces will be leaving in May however at the minute I can work Mondays/Fridays and weekends. Do not want paying just happy...
Replies
Views
I'm looking in Leicster and lincoln area for volunteering as plumbers mate to gain experience with my lv2 city and guilds plumbing and lv 3 city and guilds water regs and advance hot water. If anyone needs an hand let me know...
Replies
Views
I'm looking for a career change, currently working as a Mechanical Design engineer and have done so for the past 10 years, I'm now 27 years old and looking for a trainee/plumbers mate role while I obtain the required qualifications. I have designed and fully fitted out a bathroom and two...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock