Search the forum,

Discuss Plumbers Mate wanted Leytonstone North East London in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for a plumber's mate to help me out for a couple of weeks starting August 12th on an unvented cylinder installation.
Ideally NVQ level 2 qualified
Needs to be keen, have good initiative, and be able to follow instruction.
Leytonsone, North East London​

Just out of curiosity could you let us know if you get somebody for this and how many people contact you.

The reason I ask is due to the number of posts I see regarding 'people looking' for this type of opportunity.

Thanks.

Where's all the 'I'll work for nothing' brigade, desperate for the opportunity and experience?

Where's all the 'I'll work for nothing' brigade, desperate for the opportunity and experience?

Good question! This job has now been put back, but as a sole trader it would be really handy to have contacts to call on for when I need another pari of hands.

Haha you're right but he Im guessing he wants someone who know's what there doing. Im doing my NVQ level 3, sent you a pm mate.

I'm looking for a plumber's mate to help me out for a couple of weeks starting August 12th on an unvented cylinder installation.
Ideally NVQ level 2 qualified
Needs to be keen, have good initiative, and be able to follow instruction.
Leytonsone, North East London​
Hi are you still looking for some one?

hi guys im looking to get into the trade currently working in an office and looking for the career change i have always dreamt of ! how would you suggest i find a employer / film and get myself started :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Plumbers Mate wanted Leytonstone North East London in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16 mm copper water pipe. I exposed the pipe by removing a ~30cm section of the plastic sleeve and a ~10 cm section of the pipe around the hole. Several...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock