Search the forum,

Discuss plumbers mate required with central heating experience in basildon area. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

fiander1

i am looking for a plumbers mate to work with me and carry out installations of new central heating in dwellings in basildon. please message me if interested.

Hello fiander1, if you work weekends I am available from next Saturday if that is any use? I can email you my cv if you are interested. I am inexperienced but I am more than capable to come along and be a dogs body in return for the learning experience.

Thanks

Hi Fiander 1,

This would be an ideal position for me. Been in the trade just over two years. Had a year on commercials now on my own. Have some all round experience plus a fair bit of bathroom and tiling install work. Have my own van and good range of tools and very easy to get on with. Paul

hi paul, thanks for your interest. do you have much experience in fitting heating systems? are you gas safe registered?

A gas registered plumbers mate who can do 1 day installs? You are not asking for much. He can work on your ticket as he is a trainee.

I have some experience but sounds like you need more than a mate?

Really your looking for a plumber who is skint so you can pay him crap money Think this should be your post

I may well be an old git and a late starter in this trade but I love my work and give 100% to every client and produce good work. I just wish people would be honest about what they want and expect.
I cover parts of essex and kent so if anyone does have the odd day here and there for a very reliable plumber please let me know. Paul

well if someone wants 12 weeks work who is out of work at the moment and has fitted central heating then give me a ring on 07929343596

What rates are you paying?

See my previous post, would consider working for 3 weeks over the festive season if the money was right.

hi im 19 from dartford. done my level 2 city and guilds 6129 but couldnt complete my nvq becuase the company i was working for went bust. im hard working and worked on site ofr 8 months and have also worked along side another plumber doing domestic plumbing including many central heating systems. i have got most tools except power tools as i cant afford them yet. i can drive so travelling isnt a problem for me

Did try in boxing you i have finished my level 3 now would welcome the work and dont mind travelling to basildon as long as the wage is right

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to plumbers mate required with central heating experience in basildon area. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock