Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Checkout our Plumbers Insurance area - heavily discounted Public Liability Insurance and Van Insurance specifically designed for plumbers.

Discuss Plumbers mate newly qualified looking for work experience & even trainee work in the Plumbers Looking for Work - Post Here area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

1. Gusterado

Gusterado New Member

Hi

I presently work in maintenance in East London. I've recently completed my City & Guilds. In my job i do some installing of cold & hot water services, changing taps, swapping out showers (and loads of leaking pan connectors) have changed cold water storage tanks and showers.

Really want to take my career further in a professional and thorough way, and would love the opportunity to work alongside someone as a a semi skilled plumbers mate to gain the experience of running pipework for whole systems. I can work hard and learn fast. Could even just do a day a week or Saturdays, and keep my main job going, has to be financially viable for me. Can you help me out to take the next steps in plumbing career, or advise me of anyone who might ?

Please PM me if so.