Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. Hi, welcome to the new look UKPlumbersForums.co.uk - Login with your usual login details, or sign up if you don't already have an account. If you post just once, all the advertisements get automatically removed. We have some competitions coming soon, and lots of new feaures. 

Discuss Plumbers mate looking for work London in the Plumbers Looking for Work - Post Here area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

1. Bmc

Bmc New Member

Hi,iv been looking for work as a plumbers mate since moving back into London from kent .Iv got 2 years experience in assisting plumbers .I have my own set of hand tools and and can be useful if you need a hand on site

2. Dechko Enev

Dechko Enev DN BUILDERS GSR

Hi,
    Are you still looking for work? If so where about in London do you live? Drop me an PM with your contact details and I'll get in touch.
    Thanks

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2017
  3. Bmc

Bmc New Member

Hi, thankyou for your reply I am currently in work now all the best and thankyou ,