Search the forum,

Discuss Plumbers escape after van catches fire... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexGas

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Plumbers escape after van catches fire in Southend street (From Echo)

pppvvv.jpg

Last edited:
Ooh that's gonna be expensive. I had a near miss before Christmas involving a cigarette and a dust sheet. Under the dust sheet were 2 bottles of gas!! Lot of smoke and a very squeaky bum!

Told you that smoking is bad for you...lol lucky escape for the guys in the other van phew.....regards Turnpin:82:

A guy called Mark Bond......not on here under another name are you Mark?...........that would be unfortunate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Plumbers escape after van catches fire... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

C
My 2yr old grand-daughter decided to post her Christmas Card through the gap at the top of the fire I cannot see any screws to release the cover enough to retrieve this card Loathe to use the fire incase the Card/envelope with catch fire Any help locating the cover release screws
Replies
Views
Have a problem with an oil fired AGA conversion Has been no problem for 5 years, now goes out 12 to 36 hours after lighting, have checked fire valve, and have installed seperate line from tank to feed AGA went for 3 weeks one time, then went out due high winds. Has now started same pattern Help...
Replies
Views
Hi there, looking to gain experience as a plumber's mate in Essex area, I'm from Rayleigh and have a full driving licence and Van. Looking for a step into domestic plumbing. I have experience working in general property maintenance for a family business. I have completed a Level 2 technical...
Replies
Views
We have an oil delivery booked for Friday but we ran out earlier today. We topped the tank with 150L from containers, bled the first boiler from the Allen key until the oil ran free and it fired up fine. Did the same on the second one but that had an E9 over temp error. We reset the thermostat...
Replies
Views
J
Hi all, I am a plumber but I do not carry out works to boilers as the majority of my is bathrooms so I am not gas safe. I have completed a bathroom for a regular customer. She is of old age and is starting to get a little clumsy and her son has asked me to look at the old gas fire/back...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock