Search the forum,

Discuss Plumber needed for DHW heat exchanger swapout North London in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

moe100

As the title. Vaillant combi suffering from lukewarm tap water and suspect the secondary heat exchanger needs swapping out. If your interested let me know

Is it consistently lukewarm or does it fluctuate between hot and cold? Do you have any mixer taps in the property?

Is it consistently lukewarm or does it fluctuate between hot and cold? Do you have any mixer taps in the property?

Thanks for your reply Masood, it fluctuates from warm to lukewarm but does not go cold if that makes sense. It's an old Vaillant vcw242 that's using the newer steel canister. No mixer taps. Diverters looks like it's engagingthe microswitch and staying on

i can do it if you want it done tommorow ring me on 07725500910 have you got the parts?

Thank you for posting this opportunity for our members.

If this interests you, please pm the op direct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Plumber needed for DHW heat exchanger swapout North London in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock