Search the forum,

Discuss plumber in bristol required in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
HI i'm looking for a subcontract plumber in the bristol area,can guarantee min of 2 days per week,and possibly more.
The pay is depending on experience,the work ranges from leaking taps to heating and bathrooms and anything in-between,training can be given if need be.
for more info please message me.
many thanks,jamie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to plumber in bristol required in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I have quite low flow rate for my electric shower (a piddling 5L/min), and would like some tips or advice about how to solve or find the cause. I would like a flow rate of about 12L/min. Here is my set-up: Standard gas boiler (not a combi) in the kitchen, have cold water tanks in the...
Replies
Views
Essaboy
E
Hi All, In Dec 2023 I had my annual boiler service and asked the plumber to change 2 radiator valves as the radiator in the toilet downstairs was not working. He changed both valves and still the radiator was not working. He put some chemicals in and said it should break up anything that is...
Replies
Views
We had the bathrooms replaced when we moved in 2 years ago. This involved 2x bathrooms and 1x WC. Within the first few weeks, we noticed leaking from the en-suite down into the reception room and the fitter promptly came and repaired it, it was something to do with the area under the sink. We...
Replies
Views
A
Hi, A new plumbing and bathroom store opening in slough, looking for a knowledgeable trades person to work on our trade counter full time. Salary will depend on experience and knowledge. please email CV to [email protected] for more details.
Replies
Views
Absolute P&B
A
Hi sorry im a newbie, pls help if u can. I had a new bathroom installed about a yr ago and since then when i flush the toilet the room stinks of sewer gas. Not only does the b/room stink it also smells in the kitchen too, which is directly below the toilet/b-room. It doesnt do it everytime...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock