Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. Hi, welcome to the new look UKPlumbersForums.co.uk - Login with your usual login details, or sign up if you don't already have an account. If you post just once, all the advertisements get automatically removed. We have some competitions coming soon, and lots of new feaures. 

Discuss Plumber, heating gas engineer in the Plumbing Courses area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

1. John Wick

John Wick New Member

Hey guys, I was wondering do you have to be a plumber to be a gas engineer or heating engineer. Thanks

2. Gasmk1

Gasmk1 GSR

no you dont but it does involve aspects of plumbing work

3. Last Plumber

Last Plumber Plumber GSR

Heating engineers can come from different backgrounds but it helps if those backgrounds are closely related. I would say most Heating engineers that I know and work alongside. are from a plumbing background.
    Why do you ask?