Search the forum,

Discuss Please help - how to connect flow & return pipe work correctly in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any chance of a pic of the boiler ?

Thanks mate. I'm not at home but I can confirm that the boiler is a Valliant Ecotec 28 combi boiler. Do you you need a photo of the pipe work underneath or something?

Thanks again

Thanks mate. I'm not at home but I can confirm that the boiler is a Valliant Ecotec 28 combi boiler. Do you you need a photo of the pipe work underneath or something?

Thanks again

That would be great

Thanks buddy I will do. Valliant technical dept said on the phone that their combi boilers don't need an additional AVB - I'm on their system boilers so not sure what to do! I basically wanted to cap off the flow and return and the radiator and pipes are not serving any other rads.

Will get a picture asap mate.

Ok guys. So if you were me would you be installing a auto bypass valve on the system even though there is an internal one? I'm not sure whether or not the isolater valve was there before the combi boiler was installed back in 2015.

I thought we had discussed this ?

Is that drain tap in full socket?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Please help - how to connect flow & return pipe work correctly in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock