Search the forum,

Discuss Please help before i loose the will, in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
ideally the pipe should be level, neither up or down.

thanks steve ill have to get a level out some time and have a look :)

If its just the hot pipe that is doing it, it could well be the pipe expanding and contracting when the hot runs through the pipe??????

You didn't drop something in the pipe,did you?There could be a screw,or a bit of grit rattling round in the pipe.This can cause a similar noise to what you describe.

i havent changed the tap yet - as the noise sounds likes its coming from the pipe - at times it more like a rushing of water (like there is to much pressure?) wants the water has come through for a while its ok,

i would get another plumber out but the wife isnt bothered - she feels its not a big issue as its only the spare toilet room thats is hardly used.

i really dont know how it can be the tap, as it has a new valve in it - what can be wrong with the tap body?!

Rushing of water eh!this is water replacing air,check the work thats been done if all else fails fit an auto air vent at the high point not usualy necessary on domestic services as they usually vent through the taps but for a tenner,well who knows

i have the same problem i m also overweight i m 14 my height is 5ft4inch and my wieght is 170 lbs and i don't know how to lose my weight before 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Please help before i loose the will, in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I recently did some pipe insulating in my loft. The only two I didn't do were the vent pipes. Not sure if that is the right term for them? They are the pipes that feed water back into the top of the tanks when there is excess, presumably from steam, expansion, etc. The one going to the cold...
Replies
Views
It was fitted with the boiler a Potterton Suprima 30L about 21 years ago. Two PCB's later and a new fan the boiler is working perfectly. However, the programmer display is not showing any digits for the clock or anything else so I am unable to program it. It still works the boiler manually...
Replies
Views
I have a CH boiler installation with a nice simple vertical condensate drain, down and out through the wall to a pipe outside. All is as it should be but I'm fitting an upgraded external pipe setup to include insulation. The inner 22mm pipe mates with the 32mm pipe just inside the house. It...
Replies
Views
I have a conventional system, Potterton Prima Boiler, into a Pump into a Motorised Valve that feeds the Radiators and/or the pipes in the Hot Water Cylinder. Analogue Controller with slide switches (replaced 2 years ago) and analogue Room Stat and Hot water cylinder Stat. I'm just an amateur...
Replies
Views
This issue arose about a year ago. Does anyone have an idea why I occasionally hear (about once every hour or longer) a hammer related noise coming from my copper water pipes when no water is being used? It basically sounds like the noise you hear after the water shuts off when your toilet bowl...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock