Search the forum,

Discuss Plastic tabs on appliance's in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

mutley racers

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
The little hooks that click on when pushed and off with a push from a screw driver. Has anyone found anything that can stick them back together so they can still click back into place without breaking instantly. He seems to happen to me a lot

Me too think he means the clips that normally hold pcbs in and you have to spring them out

Shoe goo mut I normally use or super glue (shoe takes a few minutes to dry and hold but it's flexible)

Shoe goo mut I normally use or super glue (shoe takes a few minutes to dry and hold but it's flexible)

I have tried super glue but as soon as I pushed it back up it broke off again. Never thought of shoe glue. Interesting. Thanks

I have tried super glue but as soon as I pushed it back up it broke off again. Never thought of shoe glue. Interesting. Thanks

Holding my shoes together and hasn't split yet :D (where you bend at the toes)

I have never broke any on any Pcb change. You watch, now I will break every set I touch:p:p:p:p

Viessmann 050 , you have to unclip the PCB to get to the coni trap ( poor design TBH ) ..... get you glue ready boys , yer going to need it lol .

Viessmann 050 , you have to unclip the PCB to get to the coni trap ( poor design TBH ) ... get you glue ready boys , yer going to need it lol .

yep very stupid design but not as bad a the baxi solo traps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Plastic tabs on appliance's in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock