Search the forum,

Discuss Plastic-coated copper gas pipe??? in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Jennie

Gas Engineer
Hi all, I came across some 8mm copper pipe /plastic coated under a gas fire today. I haven't seen this before? Is it OK to be there? (It was put in by a reputable firm local to me, whom I trust, though I'd like to know what it is).
Thanks all,
Jennie

Attachments

• IMG_2190.JPG
    IMG_2190.JPG
    82.4 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_2198.JPG
    IMG_2198.JPG
    33.5 KB · Views: 19

Reply to Plastic-coated copper gas pipe??? in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Copper pipes, I think its fair to say, is not what it used to be, the copper is getting thin while the cost is going up. Meanwhile, plastic...
Replies
Views
Hi all, this is probably a daft question but I need to run my cold feed from one side of my wall mounted boiler to the other. Running it beneath...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
S
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock