Search the forum,

Discuss Pipefitter/Welder wanting to move into domestic plumbing/heating in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jbbs

Hi, just after a bit of advice really. I am struggling to understand how i can become gas safe registered. To do this i need to evidence gas installations i have worked on but i am not allowed to work on gas with out being gas safe registered. Can i work under the supervision of a gas safe registered installer to gain this evidence?

Hope someone out there can shed a bit of light on this for me.

Many thanks

JBBS

Are you doing a portfolio? And it it at Colege,or a training Center?

I will be using a training centre, although I have not decided on 1 yet as costs vary quite significantly. I am based in West Yorkshire so anyone with any advice in regards to that will be greatly received

You will need to work with a GSR engineer. I renew my gas safe in Thirsk. But did it a few years ago in Barnsley.

You either need a portfolio as you have discovered or a company that will take you on as an employee under their gas registration it is that simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Pipefitter/Welder wanting to move into domestic plumbing/heating in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock