Search the forum,

Discuss Pipe offset advice in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I'm installing a bathroom at the front of the house and need to get the main 110mm waste pipe to the back of the house where the main stack is.

I've had to drill a large hole in the landing wall in order to get the pipe through to the other side, however directly on the other side of the hole is breeze block. I can extend the hole a bit to dodge this (as I don't want to cut the breeze block if possible) however it will require a bend in the waste pipe. Ideally I could just use an offset connection, however the only offsets I can find are for pan connectors. Do offset connections exist for just mid-pipe requirements? I can't find any. The alternative is putting in 2 bends (creating a shallow s bend) however this will take up quite a lot of space.

Use 2 x 45° ??
And you do know a knew bathroom is notifiable don't you??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Pipe offset advice in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock