Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. Hi, welcome to the new look UKPlumbersForums.co.uk - Login with your usual login details, or sign up if you don't already have an account. If you post just once, all the advertisements get automatically removed. We have some competitions coming soon, and lots of new feaures. 

Discuss Pipe offset advice in the Fittings & Pipes area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

1. Rozzachamps

Rozzachamps New Member

Hi, I'm installing a bathroom at the front of the house and need to get the main 110mm waste pipe to the back of the house where the main stack is.

I've had to drill a large hole in the landing wall in order to get the pipe through to the other side, however directly on the other side of the hole is breeze block. I can extend the hole a bit to dodge this (as I don't want to cut the breeze block if possible) however it will require a bend in the waste pipe. Ideally I could just use an offset connection, however the only offsets I can find are for pan connectors. Do offset connections exist for just mid-pipe requirements? I can't find any. The alternative is putting in 2 bends (creating a shallow s bend) however this will take up quite a lot of space.

2. Riley

Riley Plumber GSR

Use 2 x 45° ??
    And you do know a knew bathroom is notifiable don't you??

3. Rozzachamps

Rozzachamps New Member

Yes, thanks.

4. snowhead

snowhead Well-Known Member