Search the forum,

Discuss Pipe freezing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Addressing you, as my response was directly under yours post I assumed that I didn't need to quote. :)
Sorry Howsie I did not mean my post as a insult, it's just local vernacular.

Sorry Howsie I did not mean my post as a insult, it's just local vernacular.

Thanks for that Dickie. I don't want to quash anyone's sense of humour..... Well, there are a couple......

It's just that the printed word can be read entirely differently to how it's meant. I'd suggest using the emoticons in future with comments that could be read either way.

Couldn't find one of these in the list ;)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372366326.438499.jpg

Knowing the Fridge gas that's used will help a lot when getting a leccy machine topped up. Some Fridgies will do a full evacuation & vacume test for leaks before they add new Gas. I've been trying for ages to do my F Gas & never had the time, but one day I'll do it. I've been fann.ing around with heatpumps for years, so have a little knowledge of refrigeration.

The re-gas is not the issue, but finding the leak is. A decent fridge guy (not air con guy type installer) should sort most machines for 60 - 70 quid. I have repaired loads and its mainly worn hoses and mechanical fittings that leak. the compressor and associated refrigerating parts will last for years considering the little work they co

If you can afford it then agree with plumb, this is a great bit of time saving kit. Look at it as a long term investment.

But all these gadgets are lsing us money if it is so quick? Unless you quote for a job and not by an hourly rate

No idea either, haven't had to yet and they are about six years old.

So if and when? You sell them they are probably up for re-gassing. Do the turbos freeze upto 22mm copper and plastic, lead steel? What would you possibly sell them at

So if and when? You sell them they are probably up for re-gassing. Do the turbos freeze upto 22mm copper and plastic, lead steel? What would you possibly sell them at

Defo won't need degassing and will freeze inch and a half easy. ÂŁ400 probably but they are 110v.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Pipe freezing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock