Search the forum,

Discuss Pipe bends in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Stokesy11

Hi guys,

was as just interested to know what pipe bends do you find you use most on site?

I only ask ask as I been practicing my 90 degree, offset and crossover at home before I start my apprenticeship next week and having lots of fun doing then and have to say getting quite good.

someone said to me about bridges which I have t been shown before and I wanted to know are they used a lot or any tips how to do one?

much appreciated.

Here's a link to the UK Copper Board where you can find lots of useful information on working with the best plumbing material around.

Home | Initiative copper

When I signed up a few years ago they also sent me a good manual on pretty much everything you need to know about copper installation. It has a detailed section on bending too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Pipe bends in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I will need: install new 100mm pvc pipe work, 90-degree bend for new W/C install new 100mm pvc pipe work, 90-degree bend with new gully pot at rear of new extension for sink waste clean water pipe carry out 2 x Lead connections with a new T section No excavation needed, all is digged out.
Replies
Views
D
Had a collapsed/cracked collar on the 90deg angled piece that my soil pipe sits in which is leaking water so has needed replacing. Access has been through the outside wall to inside as the soil pipe is internal and boxed in. Now I was expecting the plumber to fit a ‘rest bend’ but a 90 degree...
Replies
Views
I had an outside tap fitted by a professional plumber last autumn. During the recent cold weather the feed pipe under the kitchen sink froze and the compression joint where the pipe enters an isolation valve now leaks. The outside tap was covered for the winter by an insulating blanket. I...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I hope you are doing well. I have this 3.25mm lead-free grade 99c solder wire. I know that the good practice to bend the wire before soldering so you know exactly how much it is absorbed by the flux. I know too little isn't good and too much is as bad. I need to connect two 15mm pipes...
Replies
Views
hi from Croatia One crazy plumber make many 90° piping for toilets drainage. I need to correct because i am suspicious that this setup can work, especially F1/90T. One toilet is on second floor and must have 180 bend to vertical pipe. Now we have 1m 110mm pipe from toilet into 90° left, than 1m...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock