Search the forum,

Discuss Pipe bender review in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JDFheating

Looking in to buying the rothenberger robender. See link below.

can as many of you as possible tell me what you think if you have used one or have one. It's over £300 for the kit and let me know if it's any good.

Talked to tecnical at RB and they say it's only really designed for soft copper. I sort of hope it cope with what you buy standard from any plumbing merchant

used an old one years ago and it was great. Even better when you set it up with 2nd handle. Could use it o
in so many tight spots.

Cheers james

ROTHENBERGER ROBEND® H+W PLUS - For accurate cold bending up to 180°, 8 - 22 mm (5/16" - 7/8")

Have a look at bend it now great benders used to make them for hilmor

Cheers for the page. Not bad prices. Heard alot of people say the new hilmore multi bender just isn't the same as the old ones.

Cheers for the page. Not bad prices. Heard alot of people say the new hilmore multi bender just isn't the same as the old ones.

That's why the switched suppliers ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Pipe bender review in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All I'm planning on replacing a couple of rads soon as they are far too small for the size of the room causing the room to take an age to heat up but they are all connected via what I assume is Hep2O nothing is labled on the pipes that route behind the rad just on the flap behind the rad...
Replies
Views
Hello, bit of a noob question but would someone be able to help me to understand the pipes coming off our boiler. It's a Grant oil combi boiler, and where the pipes come in is in a room at the front of the house. I am about to box them in but I really wanted to understand what the various pipes...
Replies
Views
Engineer has installed several boilers for me. All the condensate pipes have been connected externally into soil stack or rain water downpipe. In each case he just drilled a hole in the pipe, and stuck the condensate in the side, smeared glue everywhere. No boss, or branch. Is this allowed, is...
Replies
Views
My living room smells like a sewer but I can't tell where it is coming from. Not sure where to start looking. The saniflo discharge pipe runs above but there is no sign of leakage on the ceiling. The main drain run from the manhole at the back runs under the kitchen, which has a solid floor...
Replies
Views
    • Winner
Hi all, I joined today and am a newbie at plumbing DIY. Thought I'd share my experience replacing the stopcock under my sink. The old one looked very corroded around the tap handle. An Anglian Water engineer was at the property measuring my water pressure and flow rate. When he saw the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock