Search the forum,

Discuss Performed my first few practicals recently, any tips on the following? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Only done two practical lessons so far, we have one every day I'm in and they started this week for me. First day, learned how to measure copper pipe for cutting and piecing together, and using compression fittings and a pipe bender, created a letter P out of 15mm copper pipe. Next I Worked with a mate and in pairs we had to plumb fittings into the wall to hold pipe. Four of them level horizontally at 200mm apart, then take them out and do it again vertically at 300mm apart, me and my mate smashed it and got them both spot on, we were dead proud haha.

My question to this is can anyone offer me any tips? Especially on pipe bending, I have very limited experience with it so would like to be able to go back and think "hm, might try it now". Any help appreciated, also this was just partly to update on my college life, if anyone minds me posting? I was absent from the forum for a bit but am back again.

Cheers,
Joshua

Learn pass overs and sets you should of been given a guide / reference on how to mark up and make them

Just practice practice etc

Reply to Performed my first few practicals recently, any tips on the following? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock