Search the forum,

Discuss PAT Testing Advice please in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 32524

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hello folks,

Anyone do PAT testing? If so what prices for the service. Also a recommendation of equipment.

Thanks,

Duncan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to PAT Testing Advice please in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

i am a landlord and have had great advice here. I am using a new gas engineer/plumber who tells me Water Quality testing is now a compulsory part of a Service to a Gas Boiler. i cant find a definitive answer... is it advisory or mandatory and if the latter, which Gas Regulation does it come...
Replies
Views
A
Hi guys I finished my gas course in September can anyone help me i need to do 2 install and services. Am living i ln leeds west yorkshire I do appreciated for any advices . MOD* Please use the forum PM Service to contact members! Thanks!
Replies
Views
Ahmad marian
A
Hi my triton shower suddenly had no water coming out after Thames water doing work outside my house, the shower just started buzzing with no water at all, after testing an hour later water is dribbling from where the hose connects, please can anyone help what they think could have failed and is...
Replies
Views
Hi. I get a slight leak of water in the bowl. Any advice re the attached please. Thank you in advance
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock