Search the forum,

Discuss Part needed - please help! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,

I hope you can help me on behalf of a friend who has been without heating in her old stone building for five days now!

Basically, her builder has installed the wrong boiler or something. She needs to get hold of a union for a U16 meter to a 35mm pipe. Does that make sense???

Hi all,

I hope you can help me on behalf of a friend who has been without heating in her old stone building for five days now!

Basically, her builder has installed the wrong boiler or something. She needs to get hold of a union for a U16 meter to a 35mm pipe. Does that make sense???

Yes.
It would make sense to a Gassafe engineer or Her builder if he was Gassafe registered.

Can we have a bit more of the story? What boiler and what sized house?

Hi I'm Kelly's friend. So all is ok with the boilers. We have a total of 100kw of gas usage if all appliances are on together. We had to have a u16 meter fitted and pipes changed to 35mm. We've done this but nobody seems to have the part to connect the 35mm pipe to the new U16 meter. It's a big mess! If anyone can help with the part I would be grateful.

Hi I'm Kelly's friend. So all is ok with the boilers. We have a total of 100kw of gas usage if all appliances are on together. We had to have a u16 meter fitted and pipes changed to 35mm. We've done this but nobody seems to have the part to connect the 35mm pipe to the new U16 meter. It's a big mess! If anyone can help with the part I would be grateful.

A Gas Safe registered engineer would know exactly what you need. Is your builder Gas Safe registered?

gas safe engy is needed and a commercial one at that

also depending on distance and site requirements that 35mm pipe sounds small

also do you know if the person who installed and calculated what size pipe is required is gas safe

We shouldnt really be showing parts and encouraging this the OP needs a correctly qualified gas Safe engineer

As above. You need a competent commercial gsr.

This isn't a diy job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Part needed - please help! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock