Search the forum,

Discuss Pan connection and white waste in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Trev78

Hello all,

I'm on the last bits (ish) with my bathroom install...!thanks to those for the help so far.

A quick WC waste question:

I'm using the original closed coupled toilet, but the position will be slightly different height and off the wall, due to tiling, etc.

I'd like to keep the exposed pipe work white, and probably put a collar round the pipe to cover the hole in the tiles. Any thoughts on some products to take up the difference and keep it all neat would be appreciated!

02b7bc939d05825694052bffa93b7de6.jpg

3e811144a94ad780579afe6fdb3c0c90.jpg

25c3b86c26b814694ccd9926eb0beba6.jpg

Cheers,

Trev

Last edited by a moderator:
I think that would be offsetting in the wrong direction. It's replacing what is there, but a little longer and taller, but keeping a neat look. Toilet rear would be to the left of the last two pictures...

It's a 90degree pan connector just to clarify... Want to get rid of the grey pipe up to the connection in the floor too

Tile tight to the pipe or screwfix sell 110mm chrome or white pipe collars

That was exactly what I wanted to use. But will the pan connector not be smaller diameter and look odd??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Pan connection and white waste in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock