Search the forum,

Discuss Overflow street elbow in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rybo_1

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Been on a few installs over the years where I've thought a overflow street would come in so handy. Do they exist? Has anyone here come across one?

yes, would love one, went into williams in littlehampton and they said it doesn't exist, surely they should do one!!!

Would also find them handy, definite gap in the market. Black overflow pipe would be nice at times also

Black overflow and fittings made by flowplast. Sockets much deeper and stronger than poly pipe and 1/3 of the price. Ask your merchant to order some from their supplier we bulk buy from a wholesaler "primaflow" I got some 32mm streets in van. Also flowplast will form bends and offsets on a 22mm bender

I've never seen them - but thats not to say that they don't exist.

Am seeing the Polypipe top brass in a couple of weeks, and will mention it.

Didn't Osama make them? Or a scoket that went on outside of elbow ? Why u a need streets? Shouldn't bed bending and twisting conny that tightly? I like 45d Bends. But sure soma made some . And Marley ?

or otherwise known as a M+F,while we are on the subject why are they not a standard 21.5 mm? there a big difference in overflow sizes some brands fit others but lots dont interfit

is there a 22mm x 21.5 mm coupling, I had some that did the job, not sure if they were meant to do it!!! so annoying when you get to a job and its 22mm, instead of 21.5.
especially on vaillants, where they are glued on and the idiot installer has put 22mm onto 21.5mm fitting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Overflow street elbow in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock