Search the forum,

Discuss Overflow from loft in attic in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Noel Sherlock

The overflow from loft in the attic is dripping outside on occasions and feel that the problem is in the header tank. Unfortunately being retired unable to get into the attic as body is not as flexible as it used to be and have no wish to fall. Could you give me some idea of cost in someone fixing this which for an experienced man should be one of the easier jobs.
Thank you

Hi Noel, firstly could you register as a member then repost in the link below adding your rough location, many thanks.

[DLMURL="http://www.ukplumbersforums.co.uk/im-looking-plumber-gas-engineer/"]I'm looking for a Plumber or Gas Engineer[/DLMURL]

As above.

Please register with us and start a new thread to receive an answer to your question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Overflow from loft in attic in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock