Search the forum,

Discuss Outside tap needed - Falkirk area (Larbert) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

eisenhorn

Hiya, I'm needing a plumber to fit an outside tap in the back garden, directly from the kitchen. I'm wanting to use it for a pressure washer, so need a kit that's not just an self-cutting kit. It's a new build house, so should be straight forward enough to get in, but under sink space is limited by the back board.

Anyone who has a spare hour or so and in the area, please contact me and we can hopefully arrange.

Cheers in advance,
Eisenhorn

The top plumbers on here wouldn't dream of using them self cutting kits lol, they are the pits lol

hehe, yeah, even as I was reading up on them I could see they were the bottom of the pile for their usefulness and worth.

Hey I stay in Falkirk but I will properly be fitting the tap we don't use self cutters

Steven

Thank you for posting this opportunity for our members.

If this interests you, please pm the op direct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Outside tap needed - Falkirk area (Larbert) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I had an outside tap fitted by a professional plumber last autumn. During the recent cold weather the feed pipe under the kitchen sink froze and the compression joint where the pipe enters an isolation valve now leaks. The outside tap was covered for the winter by an insulating blanket. I...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm having an issue with my outside tap not working, the tiniest of dribbles comes put each time I try it. Ive changed the tap to no avail so thinking I should change the stopcock tap thing under the sink? Please see attached photos. Many thanks for and advice. Cheers Gary
Replies
Views
Hello guys, a couple of months back I installed a new shower and sink into a part of the house that hadn't previously been plumbed in. This forced me to run some pipes outside the walls, so I put in stopcocks at the point where the new pipework joins the old Just In Case. I used copper pipe and...
Replies
Views
Hi, I've not posted for a while, not a plumber, but a keen DIYer who likes to try and do things without bodging if I can. Basically I'm wanting to create a cloakroom toilet in our utility room, theres already hot and cold feed so thats one job made slightly easier, thankfully. The problem I'm...
Replies
Views
B
Hey Team Looking to fit an outside tap, gone to see what I'm working with under the sink and as you can see from the imagery I've got 2 Hose union outlets already sat waiting for me. https://i.*********/uyUCb6s.jpeg - Image Is it as easy as connecting those to the outside tap pipe, via hose...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock