Search the forum,

Discuss Out of work? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Owain2108

Hi guys, recently joined this forum, looks great!
Currently going through an incredibly dry spell in work where I dont have any :(
Am seriously considering moving into London to work continuing the self employed business. Living in South Wales at the moment and wondered whether anyone has tried the whole 'moving to London to work' scenario and is it worth it? Or if anybody knows of any major work opportunities going in my area?
Thanks

2-4 Caledonian Road, kings cross.

theres a few dotted about in london, good one in shoreditch but name has slipped me, could be Browns?

if its in Kings cross,i wont be slipping me hand down to touch the 'blert',might end up running away from 10 inch...

ble wyt ti?

avat1.jpg

One might think the boiler is on the ceiling!

avat.jpg

That’s better!

Last edited:
thought id bring a bit of bilingual to the forum give us a bit of culture and all that, any thoughts?
;-)

Hi guys, recently joined this forum, looks great!
Currently going through an incredibly dry spell in work where I dont have any :(
Am seriously considering moving into London to work continuing the self employed business. Living in South Wales at the moment and wondered whether anyone has tried the whole 'moving to London to work' scenario and is it worth it? Or if anybody knows of any major work opportunities going in my area?
Thanks

Owain,

Being another chap that lives in Wales (Originally from England before Dean comments). Can you tell us a little more about yourself, where are you from, what sort of work do you do?

I am very busy at the moment but even when I lived in England it was very much feast or famine.

Welcome to the forum

Last edited:
Owain,

Being another chap that lives in Wales (Originally from England before Dean comments). Can you tell us a little more about yourself, where are you from, what sort of work do you do?

I am very busy at the moment but even when I lived in England it was very much feast or famine.

Welcome to the forum

bloomin foreigner coming into my country stealing all the work

Im the same at the mo, i have no idea how ive hung onto this house this year so far, been getting jobs off friends more than the locals, yell.com is crap. send off CVs but get nothing back..

Ive never been on the doll but i can see it going that way if i try and continue being self employed..

Think your on about The Nags Head, In Aldgate East which is just up the road from Shoreditch ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Out of work? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock