Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement

Discuss Opinions or experience with Bathstore in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

1. Ric2013

Ric2013 Plumber Top Contributor!!

Today I had a phone call from my 90-odd year old potential customer who has a problem bathroom I was trying to work my way around.

He's been to the local branch of Bathstore and found a D shaped shower enclosure and tray that looks like it might well be better than any solution I was likely to come up with.

Any opinions on Bathstore quality or experience with their service? Do plumbers use Bathstore? Seems actually a lot cheaper than anything I could find from usual places, and, given that there is actually a branch/showroom, I wonder if I've missed a trick by not trying Bathstore before.

Is there a catch?

Thanks!

2. ShaunCorbs

ShaunCorbs S. Mod Trusted Plumber GSR Top Contributor!!

there ok, quality wise there average but this is a big butt they tend to miss stuff of the order list so it isnt dispatched / picked up

go through the list 1 item at a time before you start

3. Ric2013

Thank you Shaun!

4. townfanjon

townfanjon Trusted Plumber GSR Top Contributor!!

Done two from bathstore , a few years ago mind , customer bought the gear and it was good stuff .

5. Ric2013

Thank you.