Search the forum,

Discuss Opinion on digital showers needed in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

plumbduff

I'm considering installation of a digital shower.
I wondering if it would be an expensive mistake in the future and would it be best to stick to a conventional shower.

What do you mean by "conventional shower"?
If you have a gravity system and weighing up digital vs shower pump cost going to be pretty much the same
If you have gravity but no pump you would benefit from any pump so go for whatever pump digital or otherwise
If you have mains shower already exposed digital may be cheaper than chasing in a concealed or bar mixer valve as you don't have to touch wall/tiles but a thermostatic bath tap would always be the cheapest option at 200 quid.

What do you mean by "conventional shower"?
If you have a gravity system and weighing up digital vs shower pump cost going to be pretty much the same
If you have gravity but no pump you would benefit from any pump so go for whatever pump digital or otherwise
If you have mains shower already exposed digital may be cheaper than chasing in a concealed or bar mixer valve as you don't have to touch wall/tiles but a thermostatic bath tap would always be the cheapest option at 200 quid.

I should have mentioned I have a Combi boiler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Opinion on digital showers needed in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock