Search the forum,

Discuss Open vented hot water cylinder with secondary return and shower pumps? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

londplumb

Wanted to get some advice. I am looking to install secondary return pump to open vented cylinder as it has a long run to two wash hand basins that are supplied from side tapping of the hot water cylinder. What this house also has are 3 bathrooms that have baths and showers which have fancy taps with integrated pumps for example below baths.
What i wanted to know is as I will install a pump on existing run from basins to cylinder and then take another supply pipe from top of the cylinder to those wash had basins to create a loop. Is this allowed? or it might have some kind of negative affect on shower pumps or cylinder? :)

Plumbing_secondary_circulation.jpg

Thank you for the diagram. What about if there couple more pipes tee'd off from top of the cylinder pipe with shower pumps installed on those runs would that work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Open vented hot water cylinder with secondary return and shower pumps? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock