Search the forum,

Discuss OLCI - Question after being on the course in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

para7

Olci waste of time end of

Re: OLCI Courses

Hi para7,

Alana here from OLCI Construction Training.

If you are a student with OLCI Construction Training I would like to hear from you and discuss your queries. Please call me on 0800 316 8100. Alternatively, you can email me on [email protected] with a phone number and suitable time to call you back.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best wishes,

Alana Fox

seems like you only get somewhere at OCLI when you have a complaint and make it public?

Hi Alana
Where do i start?.The course was totally miss sold,The instruction content and the way things were taught differed depending on which training college you went to,Tools were falling to bits on the bench,instructors left you to bend copper whilst they sat down and had a brew. All i can say is its a good job your organisation is not regulated .
A LOAD OF FALSE PROMISES.

Last edited by a moderator:
​I've moved this to a thread of it's own.

Hi Alana
Where do i start?.The course was totally miss sold,The instruction content and the way things were taught differed depending on which training college you went to,Tools were falling to bits on the bench,instructors left you to bend copper whilst they sat down and had a brew. All i can say is its a good job your organisation is not regulated as im sure OLCI would be no more.
I am in the process of seeking legal advice to see if i can be refunded the £5k plus that i spent on a course sold on lies and false promises.
(WATCH THIS SPACE)
If your taking a legal route then best remove this from a public forum or you may not get anywhere if you go to court! Certainly wont help your discussions with olci

Hi Para7,

If you are a student of ours we would really like to help you. Unfortunately we don’t know your name or contact details in order to get in touch with you. Please can you call me on 0800 316 8100. Alternatively, you can email me on [email protected] with a phone number and suitable time to call you back.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best wishes,

Alana Fox

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to OLCI - Question after being on the course in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Just an update to anyone who was following the thread on this site: Tify to gas engineer, what will it take? I got a DM from a user asking for an update, he like myself was gobsmaked at the level of abuse I got from asking a basic question. Thanks Tom for the DM, I managed to pass in 2019...
Replies
Views
I
Velocity Rogue 5.0 for sale plus testo 760-1 digital multimeter. I purchased the bag 2nd hand (I’ve never used it) and the Testo new after completing gas course. £100 for both. Please email me if interested
Replies
Views
ITEMS FOR SALE
I
Hi all I'm new to the forum, hope you are all well and enjoying this lovely weather. I am on the hope I could get some answers to my question if you can help me out please. I am moving my washing machine to the bottom of my garage and I'm after for advice on the best arrangement for the waste...
Replies
Views
I just completed the BPEC water regs course and boy do I find it useless. Perhaps course is not the right term as I had about 1 hr of presentation followed by an hour of exam and that was it. It was an open book exam and the page and line on which the answer was found was written underneath each...
Replies
Views
Hi folks Really daft question here but what tap connectors are you all using? I’ve picked up a couple of end feed with fibre washers today and the washers didn’t fit. Just would not fit over the little spigot that sits just inside the tap. I ended up using different washers which were baggy...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock