Search the forum,

Discuss OLCI Course in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

YFOIL77

Hi,

After I complete my City & Guilds Level 2 with OLCI in London, I want to carry on and complete further qualifications.

OLCI have priced all of the following at £4334.03:

6089 NVQ2, 6129 City & Guilds level 3, 6089 NVQ3 inc ACS Gas and water regulations plus unvented systems.

Is it worth it? The deadline to inform them by is Dec 16th.

Thanks

Hi YFOIL77
Don't worry about any "deadline". I did my level 2 with OLCI and got quoted £2995 for what they are quoting you £4334.03 for!!!

Hey folks
OLCI have got a training centre up near Notts.
Are they any good? Was looking at going with them cos they're the nearest, but never sure if it's worth travelling elsewhere for a better course.
Cheers
Wyng56

Hey folks
OLCI have got a training centre up near Notts.
Are they any good? Was looking at going with them cos they're the nearest, but never sure if it's worth travelling elsewhere for a better course.
Cheers
Wyng56
Hi did my training with OLCI in Bristol and I would reccomend them.It may be worth paying a visit to the centre and having a look at the setup for yourself and chat to students etc,to get an idea of it.
Good Luck

Hi,

If anyone is interested i paid for this course 2 years ago but due to a new job that requires 6 days work a week i no longer have the time to complete this course.I have only done one workshop and a bit of the assignments.I tried to get a refund but OLCI will not give me a penny back but they have said if someone wants to buy the course from me that will be fine and OLCI will change the name on the course to whomever would like to purchase it.I am therefore selling the course for £3750.I paid £5250 for this course so if anyone is interested you will be saving £1500! If you are interested please dont hesitate to email me at [email protected]

shame you cant carry on with it mate, i went with this lot after doing my homework on all these training places.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to OLCI Course in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could be causing this leak. Already Changed the Pump Elbow as one of the clips had popped which was causing a second small leak, Any idea? Is it time to buy...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer are) and one of the guys there reckoned it might be "The Gap". I went to the new stockist and the guy there disagreed it was "The Gap" and that he'd...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock